Metzler Park is a Clackamas County Park
Metzler Park Ranger Office 503-630-4743*please note that the Ranger Office is not always staffed For information and reservations, please call the Parks Admin Office 503-742-4414
Metzler Park offers:
- 75 campsites: 60 with water and electric hook-ups, 15 primitive sites with water nearby
- $21/night for primitive sites (#28-37, 71-75); $26/night for partial hook-up sites (water/electric)
- $5 extra vehicle fee
- 2 ground tents of 1 ground tent and 1 RV allowed per campsite. Sites that are approved for one additional tent at an additional $5 per tent/per night, payable at the park: #23, 24, 28, 36, 37, 50, 53, 57, 67, 68, 71. Site #15 is approved for an additional three tents (for a total of five)
- Up to 8 people and 2 domestic pets allowed per site
- 4 reservable picnic areas: 2 non-sheltered areas, 2 sheltered areas
- Price range $45 – $125
- Non-reserved areas will require a Drop-In rental fee at a 25% discount
- Off-Season (October-April) rentals are available at a 25% discount.
- $5/car Vehicle Parking Fee 7 days/week year round.
- $2/vehicle towing Oregon registered boats
- Picnic area rentals are for the whole day. Parking fees are NOT included with picnic rentals
- Softball field and volleyball courts can be added to an existing reservation for no charge
- Horseshoe pits are first come, first served. Horseshoe rentals available at the park
- Any activities such as bouncy houses or use an amplified sound system require a Special Use Permit and written approval from the Parks Manager. Cost is $20/item.
- $8 transaction fee per site when reserving in advance
- $8 cancellation fee per site
- $8 change fee per site (for changing dates or moving campsites)
- Firewood $10/box; $6/half box
- $15 Non-camper RV dump fee
Directions To Metzler Park
Metzler Park’s physical address: 24526 S. Metzler Park Rd., Estacada, OR. 97023. Metzler Park is located approximately 5 miles south of Estacada. Take Interstate 205 to Exit 12, Clackamas/Estacada, and turn eastbound onto Hwy. 212/224. Proceed 3.2 miles through Clackamas to the Hwy. 212/224 junction (Rock Creek junction), turn right onto Hwy. 224, proceed 15.1 miles following the signs to Estacada. Pass through Estacada, just on the outskirts of Estacada, turn right onto Hwy. 211, crossing a bridge. Go 4.0 miles to Tucker Rd.; turn right. Proceed .5 miles and make a sharp left turn onto Metzler Park Rd. The park entrance is 1.6 miles down the road.