Promontory Park Marina
40600 SE Highway 224
If you want to teach your children to fish, Promontory Park is the place to come. Small Fry Lake, a one-acre lake within the park, was developed for the exclusive use of young anglers. Kids up to 17 years old can fish for their limit of two fish per day on Small Fry Lake.
Anglers of all ages can fish on the 350-acre North Fork Reservoir. In addition to fishing, Promontory Park has:
- 50 campsites, including yomes (canvas cabins)
- Restrooms and showers
- Picnic areas
- Picnic shelter which accommodates 75 people
- Electric cooking facilities
For people with disabilities, the park has accessible restrooms, campsites and fishing areas.
There is no speed limit on most of the reservoir, but the upper end has an enforced speed limit of 10 miles per hour.
Note: Possession or consumption of alcohol is not permitted in the campground, day-use shelter or Small Fry Lake areas.
Promontory Park: 503-630-7229.
Promontory Park Store and Marina: The store and marina are under new management. The park store offers groceries, ice, cafe, fishing tackle, boat rental and fuel. The lake has a small water skiing area and is ideal for fishing, canoeing, kayaking and stand up paddle boarding. 503-630-5152.
Park features: Picnicking, camping, fishing, boating and hiking trails.
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Sunday: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
40500 OR-224, Estacada, OR 97023, USA
Directions: Travel seven miles east of Estacada on Highway 224.
- 5 out of 5 Promontory Marina is an amazing place. The staff all work so hard to accommodate the customers. My family and I enjoy going up there on a weekly basis. They have group rates. The owner does fundraisers for all sorts of groups. Contact the store and they will let the owner know if you would like to have a fundraiser. Thank you promontory marina staff for always going the extra mile. by Tanya Brady
- 1 out of 5 Horrible experience. Our boat broke down and we were stuck for 2 hrs , had to kayak back to marina for help . Owner was a jerk and accused me of breaking his boat before even looking at it or towing my family in. Finally got a rescue boat sent out and it broke down. Then owner went to get th rescue boat still leaving my family including a baby in the middle of the lake. I finally paid a private party to pull them in and the staff yelled and him for helping us because of insurance reasons. Owner was not concerned or sorry for our horrible experience. He just continued to run his mouth accuse me of drinking and I was not and even know I was 2 boats away from him said I needed to step back. Back from what u moron?!?!? You are a JERK! I!!!! And by the way we had a firefighter boat captain driving our boat who is highly skilled in operating boats! FYI thinking about writing a review for the clackams review. by Kathy Backenstos
- 4 out of 5 Beautiful park- rental water crafts - pontoon boats - others Bait - food - drinks - Yurts to Rent - campground by SHELLY SIBERT
- 5 out of 5 Idk why people are upset. I been going there since I was a little boy and still a great place to go, the staff are amazing people to talk to and the owner is a great person to ask for help with stuff.. by Tyler Brady
- 5 out of 5 Crystal clear water with beautiful scenery and boat rentals by Jeremy Abrams