Promontory Park Campground & Marina
If you want to teach your children to fish, Promontory Park is the place to come. Small Fry Lake, a one-acre lake within the park, was developed for the exclusive use of young anglers. Kids up to 17 years old can fish for their limit of two fish per day on Small Fry Lake.
Anglers of all ages can fish on the 350-acre North Fork Reservoir. In addition to fishing, Promontory Park has:
- 50 campsites, including yomes (canvas cabins)
- Restrooms and showers
- Picnic areas
- Picnic shelter which accommodates 75 people
- Electric cooking facilities
For people with disabilities, the park has accessible restrooms, campsites and fishing areas.
There is no speed limit on most of the reservoir, but the upper end has an enforced speed limit of 10 miles per hour.
Camping reservations: Promontory Park will open on May 17 and close on Sept. 15. Customers wishing to reserve a site at Promontory Park can do so directly through our online system beginning March 15. Phone-in reservations and email requests will be accepted beginning April 1 at 8:00 a.m.. For more information, email us or call 503-630-7229. Park rules | Payment and cancellation policy
Note: Possession or consumption of alcohol is not permitted in the campground, day-use shelter or Small Fry Lake areas.
Promontory Park: 503-630-7229.
Promontory Park Store and Marina: The store and marina are under new management. The park store offers groceries, ice, cafe, fishing tackle, boat rental and fuel. The lake has a small water skiing area and is ideal for fishing, canoeing, kayaking and stand up paddle boarding. 503-630-5152.
Park features: Picnicking, camping, fishing, boating and hiking trails.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
40500 OR-224, Estacada, OR 97023, USA
Directions: Travel seven miles east of Estacada on Highway 224.
- 1 out of 5 Owners aren’t friendly...recommends not to go! There’s other places like CRO out there u can find and go! by Ken Watson
- 5 out of 5 Pricey but hey, you're paying for convenience right? by jasmine mckay
- 1 out of 5 I am sad they kicked Clackamas Outfitters out! by Susan Parks
- 4 out of 5 Nice to have the store opened again. Friendly staff. They have almost everything you forgot at home or need on the water. by Chris Matthews
- 1 out of 5 Very bad place for food owners argue all the time and drink all the time sorry p.g.e nice park but not a good business also outrageous prices for things bought at the dollar store by Lillian Tittle