30878 NW Evergreen Way
Timber Park — one-day getaway
Timber Park, a day-use area and very close to Portland and Salem, is great for disc golf and picnicking. Two picnic shelters with a small playground nearby can be reserved for family gatherings.
- Monday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Tuesday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Thursday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Friday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Saturday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Sunday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Park reservations: Timber Park is open year-round. Shelters accommodate 100 people. For more information, call Timber Park.
Park features: Disc golf course, sports fields, picnicking, fishing and non-motorized boat launch, historic dam.
30878 NW Evergreen Way, Estacada, OR 97023, USA
Directions: Timber Park is located on the Clackamas River, 30 miles southeast of Portland. Take Highway 224, go one mile west of Estacada, then follow the signs.
- 4 out of 5 Great park, good fishing, huge disc golf course. Only complaint is that the gate is often locked even after posted opening hours. by Brett Hilberg
- 5 out of 5 I come here to play disc Golf as much as I can, I absolutely love Timber Park, I played baseball here when I was a kid and now I'm always on the disc Golf course as an adult. The park is very well maintained and designed as well as decently large. There are tournaments here every Tuesday, but other than that I've never really seen it crowded. As a testament to its quality Timber Park is ranked #15 DGC in Oregon by dacoda baker
- 5 out of 5 I've never been to a more well maintained park. The bathrooms were spotless! There was a guy mowing grass that seemed to have only grown a millimeter since he last mowed. Everything about this park indicated that somebody really cares. And I love that they still have tall swings, which are getting increasingly hard to find in our sue-happy society. by Joni Zander
- 5 out of 5 I LOVE THIS PARK!!! Disc golf course is awesome. Very clean and very nice park staff. Always having a blast here!!! by Tiffany Simons
- 5 out of 5 Such a gem. Great club, great variety of shots needed and my son got an ace here yesterday! by Matt Kelly