Timber Park — one-day getaway
Timber Park, a day-use area and very close to Portland and Salem, is great for disc golf and picnicking. Two picnic shelters with a small playground nearby can be reserved for family gatherings.
- Monday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Tuesday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Thursday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Friday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Saturday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Sunday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Park reservations: Timber Park is open year-round. Shelters accommodate 100 people. For more information, call Timber Park.
Park features: Disc golf course, sports fields, picnicking, fishing and non-motorized boat launch, historic dam.
30878 NW Evergreen Way, Estacada, OR 97023, USA
Directions: Timber Park is located on the Clackamas River, 30 miles southeast of Portland. Take Highway 224, go one mile west of Estacada, then follow the signs.
- 5 out of 5 This is my home course. Wouldn't have it any other way. Lots of variety. Mostly par 3. One par 4. MOSTLY chill regulars. If you like disc golf, you'll love this park. There's also a decent sized covered area for holding barbecues, a large field and a playground. by Nathan Cuzzetto
- 5 out of 5 Beautiful park! There is a full frisbee golf course there to use and enjoy free of charge, a basketball court, play structure for the kiddos, open fields and covered area for events and gatherings, and even an enclosed dog park for the puppies. Can't beat it! by Backroad Squid
- 5 out of 5 A beautiful park! I play disc golf and the course here is awesome. It's challenging for everyone but easy enough for anyone. It has more than 18 holes, making the fun last longer. It's not muddy even, in the rain and the holes are usually visible from the tee. All in all one of my favorite courses! The rest of the park entertains many types of people. Children to teens, and adults to seniors. There's something here for anyone who loves being outdoors. by Kordell Brestel
- 5 out of 5 I love playing this little course. I think it's beautiful and you meet some pretty cool people along the way. 🤗 by Jenny Harding
- 5 out of 5 Was looking for a great place to go Kayaking for my maiden voyage when one of our Costco members recommended Timber Park. So glad she did because this spot was an ideal. Great parking and access to the Clackamas river on a lazy stretch of the river which was absolutely beautiful. by Laura Rolli