30878 NW Evergreen Way
Timber Park — one-day getaway
Timber Park, a day-use area and very close to Portland and Salem, is great for disc golf and picnicking. Two picnic shelters with a small playground nearby can be reserved for family gatherings.
- Monday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Tuesday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Thursday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Friday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Saturday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Sunday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Park reservations: Timber Park is open year-round. Shelters accommodate 100 people. For more information, call Timber Park.
Park features: Disc golf course, sports fields, picnicking, fishing and non-motorized boat launch, historic dam.
30878 NW Evergreen Way, Estacada, OR 97023, USA
Directions: Timber Park is located on the Clackamas River, 30 miles southeast of Portland. Take Highway 224, go one mile west of Estacada, then follow the signs.
- 5 out of 5 A beautiful park! I play disc golf and the course here is awesome. It's challenging for everyone but easy enough for anyone. It has more than 18 holes, making the fun last longer. It's not muddy even, in the rain and the holes are usually visible from the tee. All in all one of my favorite courses! The rest of the park entertains many types of people. Children to teens, and adults to seniors. There's something here for anyone who loves being outdoors. by Kordell Brestel
- 5 out of 5 Great course for novice players. Not so great for beginners! Nice scenery, and friendly park host! by Patrick Murphy
- 5 out of 5 Great place for disc golf. Packed on the weekends. Great place if you are worried about losing discs. One of the longer courses around by James Lugosi
- 4 out of 5 Nice clean 21 hole park.. great for a brisk walk...And throwing disks... by Tina Cushing
- 4 out of 5 Great park, good fishing, huge disc golf course. Only complaint is that the gate is often locked even after posted opening hours. by Brett Hilberg